10 Excuses to Embrace During Plantar Fasciitis
- Work is too busy right now
- It’s too cold (disclaimer: NC cold)
- Less hair maintenance
- Lots of late night TV
- Less laundry to do
- Sleeping in
- One less website to keep up with
- Liberated Friday night cocktails
- Saving miles on new Mizunos
- Normal looking barefeet
A more balanced runner friend said,
Giving ourselves permission to be ok with time off is an important part of balance.
I cannot publicly repeat how I responded because none of these ten things beat running. #8 is close but there are 6 other nights!
Posted on January 29, 2013, in half marathon, Half Marathon Training, Raleigh Runners, River Run Club, running and tagged fitness, health, plantar fasciitis, runner problems, running, self talk. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.