13.1 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I went to Ohio University in Athens after Matt Lauer and Nancy Cartwright.
- I moved to Raleigh, sight unseen without a job. It was listed in Business Week’s Best Places to Live; I believed them and still do.
- Flying moths the size of 3 years olds make me scream like a girl.
- The smell of wet peanut butter makes me gag. ( You know, like on a knife in the sink waiting to be cleaned?)
- I will not walk on OP (other people’s) carpet in my bare feet; I’m just starting to be o.k with socks. Baby steps.
- I am the food, personal hygiene and exercise police of my domain.
- Hotels skeeve me out; drinking excessively is the only way I get to sleep.
- I get horribly car sick but never want to drive so I can text or sleep.
- I don’t know how to burp, which did not serve my college days well so I switched to vodka.
- I am Twittering, Facebooking and blogging (not really) and I’m not selling anything.
- I don’t fear learning.
- I have fierce human behavior intuitive skills and I listen to them. Usually.
- I would not BE without running.
.1 I am looking for a job in Communications. working in communications!